random thoughts and trivia

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Conspiracy Theories

I've been watching or at least listening to various TV-shows this evening about President Kennedy's death. Most of the ones I chose were recapping the events and featured film and interviews of people present during those events. Nellie Connally was particularly interesting.

This time around I skipped those going into the various conspiracy theories. I've heard it all before over the past forty years and I've already decided which of them I prefer. I'm one of those who think the mafia really, really, hates the whole Kennedy family. And until the day that there's a definitive answer (which'll probably never happen), I'll just stick with that one and avoid the latest theory-du-jour.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com