random thoughts and trivia

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

eBay is Dead

This is not turning out to be a good week for me. I've now reported the fraudulent seller to eBay as well as putting a trace on the money order thru the post office. EBay was polite in their response but it boils down to the fact that they will do nothing to help. They urged me to "phone the seller to resolve the problem". Ha! He was nasty enough in email messages, actually speaking to him would just expose me to more aggravation (and run up the phone bill).

He's a crook and nothing is going to change that fact. Thoroughly unrepentant and smug in his triumph.

The fact that eBay treats honest customers (me) this way, means that it's dead or dying. No business is going to survive by letting their customers be ripped off, and then just saying with a shrug, "not our problem."


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com