random thoughts and trivia

Saturday, December 13, 2003

Saturday Errands

More show is predicted. *sigh* So I have spent all day scurrying around trying to get everything taken care of that needs to be done in anticipation. I had to visit the post office to pick up a certified letter that some %#$'ing idiot chose NOW to send to me. (When the lines at the post office threaten to spill out the door.) Ok I was lucky and it wasn't that bad. I got my letter and continued with the other stuff on my "must do" list.

My car had to go to the shop for it's 36k checkup (else they'd invalidate the service warranty). Then I had to go to the supermarket, braving pre-snow lines to stock up in case I would be stuck at home for the next week. Back to pick up a package being held for me at an undisclosed location that the UPS driver had selected. Then finally I was home again before the snow began. Turns out I needn't have worried about that, it's not supposed to start until midnight.

Oh the weather predictors are NOW saying that the snow will turn to rain Sunday afternoon. Maybe I'll be lucky and it'll have melted by the time I have to go to work on Monday....




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com