random thoughts and trivia

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

A So-so (Mixed) Day

Well I sent the last three Christmas cards on my list. They were all VERY local and one of them I delivered in person. So that's done. Also what little Christmas shopping I had to do, is now done.

At work I went around turning off computers because hackers just *love* to attack over holidays when they know no one is going to be around to catch them in action.

Today I'm another year older.   :(   On the other hand I *am* still alive.   :)    A thing not to be taken lightly by someone who's ever had a potentially fatal illness diagnosed.

And a co-worker gave me a very nice birthday present that I like a lot. :)

After work I bought myself a present, a new computer monitor (one of the thin ones). And stopped by the library to pick up some books to tide me over the holidays.

The $6. eBay item ARRIVED in one day (after it's payment took over two weeks to get there?).

All in all it wouldn't have been such a BAD day, except when I got home I discovered that the #@%#'ing fraudulent seller has now filed a case *against* me claiming the negative feedback was unjustified. *sigh*


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com