random thoughts and trivia

Monday, April 18, 2005

Car Cleaning?

Well I phoned the HQ of the store that had been demolished. Turns out they've shifted their focus and no longer deal in the items I want. I googled and after perusing several web sites, I eventually found another company. This one is located much closer to me.

A phone call later, I learned that they deal primarily with businesses not the general public. However, they're willing to sell me several cardboard boxes of the items as a minimum order. -- That's an order large enough to last me a couple of years but the items aren't perishable and this is probably the best deal everything considered.

The bad news is that I'll have to clean out my car to bring the boxes home from their warehouse.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com