random thoughts and trivia

Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Hardest Thing

The hardest thing about writing this blog is writing the trivia questions. Did you think I was getting them from some other source?

No, so far, I've been writing them myself, out of the vast quantity of trivial information that fills my head. And since most of the time, I try to verify the answers via google, it takes quite a bit of time for each question. (Excepting of course those that I just inherently KNOW that I know so confidently like the coffee/computer language question, that I don't bother.)

I'm not sure how much longer I can keep it up. And it's not as if anyone actually READS the trivia questions and answers....


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com