random thoughts and trivia

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Commenting on Technology

This afternoon I was watching an episode of Wild West Tech on the History channel when I was surprised to see Johnny Fox offering comments. Then I saw Todd Robbins who I recognized from a CNN documentary.

The topic of that episode of Wild West Tech was sideshows in the old west and the "technology" used (and in some cases invented) to support them. So I guess having a swordswallower (Johnny Fox) and a human blockhead (Todd Robbins) demonstrating their craft and offering comments on practitioners in the old West does make sense.

It was just a pleasant surprise to see them offering comments along with more traditional historians.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com