random thoughts and trivia

Friday, June 17, 2005

This Week

This has been a rough week for me. Even though it's a little cooler today, the weather forecasts predict that it will heat up again next week. *sigh* I REALLY, REALLY need to get my a/c looked at by someone. I simply do not think that it's working correctly as it's been providing little or no cooling as far as I can tell.

And as if the a/c problems weren't enough, this was the week that one of my co-workers came down with a bad case of the flu/bronchitis. So now I've been exposed to that while simultaneously we were both inundated with problems caused by summer employees. ARGH.

I fully expect to spend the upcoming weekend trying every home remedy available in an effort to avoid getting sick myself. *sigh*


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com