random thoughts and trivia

Thursday, June 23, 2005

A Vegetable Star Wars Spoof

A friend pointed out this Organic Trade Association's Grocery Store Wars site that has a vegetable Star Wars spoof. I know it sounds weird but it is unbelievably well done. You really should go there now and watch it.

It reminds me a lot of a fan spoof that I saw somewhere a long time ago. I think maybe I actually saw that one on a cable movie channel. It was equally good. I don't remember the title or who made it, but I DO REMEMBER that R2D2 was played by a vacuum cleaner. *giggle* So if you've seen it also, I'm sure you'll remember the one I'm referring to and will agree how well made it was.

Well this new vegetable version is just as good. This time R2D2 is played by tofu! (Actually I thought it was cheese until I read bio details about the "actors".) And the site also has downloads of photos of all the "actors" and "movie posters" too! *giggle*


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com