random thoughts and trivia

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Dental Visit AGAIN

I said before that my dentist is a nice man. And I'm sure that the dental hygienist is a nice person too (she's his sister). But having back-to-back appointments with BOTH of them was not, NOT a good idea!

By the time I left their office, I was in shock. Or at least I think so. I took a wrong-turn driving away and was lost for a while -- in a place I know well -- that's also just blocks from a former residence of mine. ARGH

When I finally made it home, I had to lay down for a couple of hours just to try and recover.

I don't think I'll do THAT again. Next time their office staff suggests this kind of scheduling, I'm gonna just scream, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com