random thoughts and trivia

Monday, July 04, 2005

Forgot to Add

I forgot to add in my blog entry yesterday, that as long as I was calling one credit card company to cancel their card, I decided to go ahead and phone another.

So I've just cancelled TWO credit cards:

1) from the banking company that is merging with the WORST Most CROOKED Credit Card Company in existance.

2) the credit card company that lowered my credit limit from $4300. to $370. because I had left a $3.20 balance unpaid one month. As I said at the time this company is at least honest in their usury and disreputable practices. They're not outright crooks.

[I had already paid off (and ceased doing business with) the WORST Most CROOKED Credit Card Company in existance, about 5 years ago.]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com