random thoughts and trivia

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Pearls of Wisdom

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous said:
You know when the sum total of all human knowledge can be found on the internet when a man blogs about how he makes his cup of tea.
in response to this "How to make chai in a chai-challenged office" post on another blog. *giggle*

I'll have to try it someday (when I have milk in the house). As it is, I'm still in "green-tea drinking mode" in an effort to get rid of the flu. The all-over body aches are gone today and my headache slowly evaporated this afternoon, but I still tire too easily (when out of bed for a couple of hours) and then have to resort to another nap.

Tea making post via Boing Boing


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com