random thoughts and trivia

Monday, August 01, 2005

Relativity

This website provides an explanation of the General Theory of Relativity using ONLY words that are 4 letters or less in length.

Really!

You should read it all the way thru and you'll see.

Previously I had posted this link to a site that gives a good explanation of the Special Theory of Relativity (ie. Special Theory is the "dumbed down" or easy version of the General Theory).

*giggle* I only attended classes that covered the Special Theory myself, so it was interesting to read an explanation of the General Theory.

Interesting note, while I knew who big Al was immediately; it took quite some time to figure out who Izzy was; and I was never postitive about Ari even though it turned out my guess was right. Herb completely baffled me though. Even given his real name at the end of the story, I *still* don't know who he is/was.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com