random thoughts and trivia

Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day Holiday

This really hasn't much felt like a holiday weekend. Between being glued to the news (both Internet and cable-TV) and staying home due the record high gas prices, this feels more like a "lost weekend".

I haven't even done ANY housecleaning, no laundry, etc.

*sigh* I haven't even done the homework assigned to the class I've just discovered that I really need. One of the Katrina projects that volunteers can participate in (instead of just "send money" charities) involves one making use of volunteer computer programmers.

I used to be a computer programmer. So I signed up for the mailing list that's coordinating the programming efforts.

Alas I could barely understand what they were saying.

So I didn't burden them with "trying to bring me up to speed" so to speak.

It just demonstrates that I really, really need to focus on that class.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com