random thoughts and trivia

Friday, October 21, 2005

A Couple of Geeks

Today was just one of those days. Not that anything especially bad happened today, it's just that nothing especially good or even noteworthy happened either.

That makes blogging about today a <censored>!

About the only bit of news is I think that my sometimes writing partner is also going to sign up for NaNoWriMo. We talked (literally a im chat) and she seemed convinced to give it a try. (Actually she first suggested it to me - not knowing that I already had intensions!) This will be her first attempt.

We tried to brainstorm plots for our novels. We're both thinking of going for a sci-fi theme; what can I say, we're both geeks. *giggle*


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com